In today’s digital world, the way something is Presented is everything, and no one wants to make a bad first impression. As a result, whether you’re a student, an employee, or a professional, Presentation Software is critical.
A Presentation is a visual picture of what we’ve been thinking about. A excellent Presentation is one that clearly communicates our message and is visually appealing. It doesn’t matter what department you’re from or what field you’re in.
At some point in your life, you will have to give a Presentation. As a result, selecting the best software to help you execute your job more efficiently and aesthetically is even more critical.
The 7 Best Free Presentation Apps
There are thousands of Presentation Software options on the market today, and we don’t have time to test them all. As a result, we’ve produced a list of the top 7 programmes for you to pick from.
1. Google Slides
Google Slides is a Presentation-making and exporting tool from Google. It’s simple to use for Presentations, and it’s a fantastic software for both staff and kids.
This programme allows you to create ppt, pdf, and other documents. There are occasionally bugs with image sharing that simply display an exclamation point in a triangle, however this does not happen very often.
1. Does not necessitate the purchase of a premium subscription.
2. It’s a cross-platform programme that makes it simple to export your Presentations.
3. Allows you to insert pictures, movies, gifs, and other media.
1. The most recent version does not allow you to link to other slides.
2. Software blackout and hang-up occur as a result of long and heavy procedures.
2. Microsoft Powerpoint
When it comes to Presentation Software the majority of people will recommend Microsoft PowerPoint due to its broad capabilities and ease of use.
It’s a Microsoft product with the most user-friendly interface. It is suitable for beginners. Anyone with a basic understanding of computers can use it to produce Presentations. You may also use it to make animations, apply different effects, and do a lot more.
1. It has nearly all of the functions that a Presentation programme should have.
2. Supports synchronisation and export between platforms.
3. It works with a variety of devices.
1. Uses more memory, and a process in RAM takes a long time.
2. It is a salaried position that takes time to establish.
3. Use Prezi
Prezi, after PowerPoint, is the programme that fits all of the users’ needs. It’s simple to use and comes with practically all of the tools you’ll need to make a nice Presentation.
Prezi is easy to use, entertaining, and enables for interactive Presentations. It is more concise and clean, and it provides more basic functionality for free.
1. It’s incredible that you can start with a pass and then transfer it into Prezi with a single click.
2. My Prezi Presentation is simple to share and view.
3. Presenting PowerPoint scripts in a unique style that includes the Presenter as well as a technical script to express thoughts and messages.
1. The new version is a little shaky and doesn’t work with all devices.
2. The customer service is abysmal and non-existent.
4. Keynote Address
Another programme on the list that might assist you in creating useful and appealing Presentations is Keynote. This software can assist you in making last-minute changes and modifications to your Presentations. It is the greatest option for individuals who only need to make minor adjustments.
1.Transfer papers and slides from one device to another and access any file from anywhere in the world.
2.It’s better if you neglect to save and close a file. It saves to the cloud, allowing you to access it at any time.
1. Some functions, such as animations and filters, are missing.
2. It is only compatible with Mac, thus you won’t be able to use it on a PC.
Visme is a similar programme, although it is less strong than the others. However, it is a nice alternative for novices. It has simple functions and does not provide any options that could leave you in a bind.
It has a large number of fonts, graphics, sizes, icons, and themes to choose from. If you need to create content for your Instagram page or other social media, this is the finest software to use.
1. By sharing your slides, you may share your work and obtain help in real time.
2. It can also be used to create visuals.
3. Use the templates and themes that are already available to create compelling Presentations.
1. Changing layouts is time-consuming and complex.
2. Requires a subscription, which is a little more expensive and not always affordable.
Xtensio is an extension-like software that is both lightweight and powerful, as the name suggests. It contains all of the tools necessary to produce an eye-catching Presentation in a short amount of time. It offers a lot of features. It takes some time to learn how to use the software; otherwise, it becomes difficult.
1. Allows you to send any email with a link to an extension file.
2. Fill your document with images, movies, gifs, and effects.
3. Make a Presentation with an infographic. By infographic, I mean a diagram-based Presentation.
1. To use the services and even download your Presentation, you’ll need to pay a $20-$25 membership. Only the first page is available for free.
2. There are only a few templates accessible right now, but more will be added in a future release.
7. Show by Zoho
Zoho Show is the most recent software, although it is far from the last. It’s a fantastic app for teachers, lecturers, and anyone who frequently give Presentations. It’s also beneficial to students. It runs so smoothly and has so many useful features that make giving Presentations a breeze for me.
It includes a tonne of PC software class capabilities, the UI is what users look for when using Presentation apps, it contains a library of photos from Unsplash and Google, gradient texturing, and many more texturing tools, and it’s all free.
1. Simple navigation to features that assist you with basic Presentation chores.
2. There are no advertisements; it’s all about productivity.
1. You cannot download the Presentation without first creating an account. Without an account, you can save it as a.pdf or a picture, but not as a Presentation.
2. It takes a long time to sync to download as ppt.
So there you have it: the 7 Best Free Presentation Software in 2022, which have been well researched and Presented with both sides of the story, i.e. their advantages and disadvantages.