This weekend sees the spring return of one of the best races on the world calendar: Paris-Roubaix. This “monument” is famed for its rough and tight cobblestone roads that assure the thinning out of the peloton before arriving at the famous Roubaix Velodrome for a dramatic finale.
Taking place in northern France, Roubaix is called the “Hell of the North” for a reason: it’s one of the longest, hardest, and roughest races of the year.
This year will see the second women’s Paris-Roubaix and the 119th edition of the men’s event. The women’s race has been a long-overdue addition to the calendar that we got to see for the first time last October when Lizzie Deignan made history as the first winner of the iconic course.
If you’re going to set aside time to watch any more races this year, make it them. Here’s a run-down of everything you need to know:..
How to Watch Paris Roubaix 2022 on TV USA and Canada
If you are subscriber to NBC’s Peacock Premium streaming programme ($4.99/month), you’ll be able to watch Paris-Roubaix.
Coverage of the men’s race will begin at 5:20 a.m. ET, and a rerun of the previous day’s women’s race telecast will begin at 6:25 a.m. ET on the same morning as the men’s race live coverage.
Other methods to watch:
Paris Roubaix 2022 on TV USA: Women’s
- Eurosport Player and GCN+: Saturday 16th April, 7:15–10:10 a.m. ET
- Saturday, April 16th, 9 am – 11:15 am, on Eurosport 1. ET
- Flo Bikes will be open from 7:20 AM to 10:10 AM on April 16th. ET (Canada only) (Canada only)
Paris Roubaix 2022 on TV USA: Men’s
- Sunday, April 17th, 03:30-11:30 AM on Eurosport Player and GCN+. ET
- Sunday, April 17 from 5:30 p.m. to 12:45 a.m. on Eurosport 1. ET
- Sunday, April 17th, 4:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Flo Bikes! ET (Canada only) (Canada only)